Music, Food, & Fun at Festival by the Lake, Bayfront Park, July 22rd
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BY THE LAKE EVENTS PRESENTS FESTIVAL BY THE LAKE: A SUMMER FESTIVAL FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
DULUTH, [6-12-23] – Get ready to celebrate at the biggest family event of the summer, Festival by the Lake, Saturday, July 22nd at Bayfront Festival Park in Duluth.
With gates opening at 11AM this festival promises a day filled with food, live music, vendors, crafts, a kid’s area, refreshing beverages (including beer and ciders) and great fun for everyone.
Bayfront will come alive with great music by local & regional talents on the Centricity Credit Union Main Stage. The schedule for the main stage is as follows:
1:00 PM – Sound Inc
2:00 PM – The Jane Gang
3:00 PM – Sidestreet Detour
4:00 PM – Sydney Hansen
5:00 PM – Boomstick
6:00 PM – Born too Late
But the fun doesn’t end there! The Irving Community Center Kids Area will be a hub of excitement with bounce houses and live entertainment by family favorites Dan the Monkey Man and the magic of Kelvin Saline’s Magic Village Shows. Kids of all ages will be sure to have a fabulous time.
In addition to the entertainment, Festival by the Lake will host a wide variety of food vendors, allowing attendees to indulge in delicious treats and culinary delights. With options to suit every palate, including gluten free and vegetarian foods. Food enthusiasts are in for a treat.
For further details and updates about Festival by the Lake, please visit our official website at www.festivalbythelake.com. Stay connected through our social media channels for the latest news and announcements.
Admission for Festival by the Lake is $5 (children 12 & under FREE when accompanied by an adult). Festival by the Lake is, in part, a fundraiser for the Bluebird Foundation, a 501c3 dedicated to supporting high school aged kids involved in the performing arts in the region.
Media Contact: Kynze Lundeen, Lundeen Productions, firstname.lastname@example.org, 218-727-1177
Learn more about Festival by the Lake at festivalbythelake.com
Park Attendee Rules for Festival by the Lake:
- No bottles, cans, coolers, outside food/beverages, or weapons are permitted inside the event. (One factory-sealed or empty water bottle will be allowed per person)
- No pets are allowed (except authorized service animals)
- No political campaigning unless you are a registered exhibitor
- No soliciting unless you are a vendor
- Children must be supervised at all times
- We encourage patrons to leave backpacks and large bags at home. Bags and purses will be subject to security checks.
- You may bring your own chair (subject to search at security)
- No smoking is allowed at Bayfront Festival Park or in the parking areas.